Duties of the NYSCHP Board Liaisons
Two tier structure: If primary liaison cannot attend, secondary liaison should attend if possible.
- Communicate relevant NYSCHP BOD information to the chapter board.
- Communicate relevant chapter information to the NYSCHP Board.
- Discuss chapter related business and concerns with chapter board members.
- Discuss financial issues of the chapter.
- Discuss financial issues of the NYSCHP.
- Assist in recruitment of chapter board positions.
- Share ASHP issues and concerns.
- Promote services provided by NYSCP to the chapter.
- Review non-renewed member list with chapter leaders and ensure completion of non-renewed member survey
- Encourage continued participation in the membership committee and utilization of membership guidelines
- Attend meeting and communicate board information to the chapter.
- Swear in officers to the chapter board.
- Act as a conduit between NYSCHP and the local chapter.
- Update the chapter on ASHP, NYSCHP, pharmacy practice and state board issues.
- Advise the chapter of future NYSCHP events.
Chapter Liaisons 2015-2016
Central Marcia Gutfeld / Stephanie Seyse
Leatherstocking Shaun Flynn / Joe Pinto
Long Island Heide Christensen/ Robert DiGregorio / Joe Pinto
NYC Monica Mehta / Joe Pinto
Northeastern Leila Tibi/ Shaun Flynn / Joe Pinto
North Country Bill Prescott / Leila Tibi
Rochester Chris Jadoch / Stephanie Seyse / Lisa Voigt
Royals Robert DiGregorio / Catherine Millares / Joe Pinto
Southern Tier Bill Prescott / Leila Tibi
Westchester Ruth Cassidy /Joe Pinto
Western Lisa Voigt/ Stephanie Seyse / Chris Jadoch
The first person listed for each chapter is the "Lead Liaison". At each BOD meeting, the lead liaison will be expected to briefly discuss the actions taking place at each chapter.