NYSCHP Board Liaisons
1. Communicate relevant NYSCHP BOD information to the chapter board.
2. Communicate relevant chapter information to the NYSCHP Board.
3. Discuss chapter related business and concerns with chapter board members.
4. Discuss financial issues of the chapter.
5. Discuss financial issues of the NYSCHP.
6. Assist in recruitment of chapter board positions.
7. Share ASHP issues and concerns.
8. Promote services provided by NYSCP to the chapter.
9. Review non-renewed member list with chapter leaders and ensure completion of non-renewed member survey
10. Encourage continued participation in the membership committee and utilization of membership guidelines
Attend meeting and communicate board information to the chapter.
Swear in officers to the chapter board.
Act as a conduit between NYSCHP and the local chapter.
Update the chapter on ASHP, NYSCHP, pharmacy practice and state board issues.
Advise the chapter of future NYSCHP events.
Two tier structure: If primary liaison cannot attend, secondary liaison should attend if possible.